The Church of Saint Anthony of Padua is located in Via Giovanni da Procida, near Via Lavadera.
It was built in 1636 on commission of Cacciuttolo family, on the foundations of a pre-existing chapel, founded in 1521, whose House’s coat of arm is preserved on the façade.
The religious building has a single nave, flanked by side altars, and on the bottom there is the main altar, on which stands the painting depicting St. Anthony, of the seventeenth century.
The wooden sculpture of St. Anthony is kept on one of the side altars.
The sacred patrimony of the church also includes a canvas depicting Jesus with Saints January, Blaze and Joseph.